Sunday, April 6, 2008

Announcement

Dear visitors,

On 2 November 09, I have made a decision to transfer the contents from this entire site to a hosted site: http://astrology.yinteing.com/.

If you have bookmarked this site earlier, please bookmark the new url. Thanks.

Reasons I migrate the site:
1. Easier to customise site layout and have themes that made it easier for readers to read and navigate.
2. Previously, I find readers signing up for a blogger account so that they are able to leave comments. It is troublesome so I've decided to use Wordpress as the new platform to enable readers to leave comments easily.
3. I have plans to add more content/tips and customising them is easier if I use Wordpress because literally all of my blogs are already self hosted.

I hope the new site would enable a better and easier navigation for you.

No comments: