Friday, September 7, 2007

THE GEMINI WOMAN


Good looking woman with brains, a very interesting person. She has a fast movement and she could not sit still or stand still long. She is able to do many things at the same time and do it fast. If you date her, you will feel like dating many women at the same time. You can not tie her down with the word “Love” because she cares about love but is it not a major factor of her life. You have to be able to adjust yourself to get along with her many different characters.... (read more)



Or visit http://astrology.yinteing.com/2007/09/the-gemini-woman/ to continue reading.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

hahaha i love this!
im a gemini.. and alot of wat is written there is sooo true about me.
the accuracy is so scary.
my friend told me about this site and i was so amazed. no other personality astrology thing has hit me so spot on.

congrats :)
- a total fan

Unknown said...

ebony...

this is soooooo spooky! cause everything you've said describes me down to the teeth! i can identify totally with every single word! my bf is an aquarian and we have great chemistry and a great relationship...so spot on!

Anonymous said...

Haha wow...fits meh to a T :D say, how would me and a libra guy go together, hmm?